Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Joe Biden Calls Obama Ad Terrible

Lipstick Smears just wrote about this in her blog (great blog name!) - go read her comments at http://lipsticksmears.blogspot.com. I won't add anything else other than she hit it right on the nail! Here's the info from the McCain-Palin team:

Joe Biden Calls Own Campaign Ad "Terrible" And Says He "Would Have Never Done It"

"I thought that was terrible, by the way. ... I didn't know we did it, and if I'd had anything to do with it, we would have never done it." -- Joe Biden On Obama-Biden Campaign Ad
Joe BidenInterview With CBS' "Evening News"September 22, 2008
CBS' Katie Couric: "Are you disappointed with the tone of the campaign -- the lipstick on the pig stuff and some of the ads? And you guys haven't been completely guilt-free, making fun of John McCain's inability to use a computer?"
Biden: "I thought that was terrible, by the way."
Couric: "Why'd you do it then?"
Biden: "I didn't know we did it, and if I'd had anything to do with it, we would have never done it. I don't think Barack... you know, I just think that was..."
Couric: "Did Barack Obama approve that ad? He said he did, right?"
Biden: "I don't think anything was intentional about that. They were trying to make another point."
Watch Joe Biden

You can read the new-revised twist from Obama-Biden on the Lipstick Smear blog. Head spinning.

No comments: